A door with a flush surface that is not divided into panels and moldings. Flush doors are made with a solid stile/rail setup for hardware mounting, a lightweight high strength core, and covered with a thick laminate solid wood face
Basic Design Details:
- 2-1/2″ solid wood stile and rail skeleton
- 1-3/4″ or 2-1/4″ thicknesses
- Customization of core materials
- 1/4″ MDF applied on top of core material
- 1/4″ solid wood applied on top of MDF
Species & Finishing:
- Douglas Fur (stain or paint grade)
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- African Mahogany
- Rift White Oak
- Special or exotic species available on request
All product come unfinished or primed only.
- 5-3/8″ jamb width standard with up to 7-3/8″ jamb width options
- interior casing mold
- exterior brick mold (western or eastern)
- specify for new construction flashing if needed.
For wider wall conditions call for special consideration.
- oak sill standard
- aluminum sill options
consider your handing when ordering your sill. sill are swing specific!
Handing is always exterior looking in.
full perimeter weather seals ( bronze or white ) vinyl door bottom insert ( black vinyl )
- typical 4″ x 4″ hinges ( paint grade or bronze )
- security NRP* 4″ x 4″ hinges ( paint grade or bronze )
- concealed door bottom ( mill finished or bronze aluminum )
- wood astragals ( for double door units )
Astrigals come in different versions and types. please confirm details on shop if not selecting a standard.
- additional sweeps or door bottoms
- surface mounted lock bolts
Lock hardware is NOT included in this system.
Bore or other hardware prep for outsourced hardware can be completed with the submission of a cut-sheet template